This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. Now, we have got a complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested!
The message “call status not reachable” conveys the information that the called number could not be reached at the time that the system attempted to make a call to that number. This may be the result of a number of factors, including the phone number being located outside of the service region, temporary congestion at the telecom service provider, or another factor.
How can I prevent someone from reaching a certain number?
- First, activate the “Flight Mode” on your mobile device…
- The second trick is to manually select the network….
- The third trick is to forward your call to any other landline number.
- Trick 4: Alter the Mode That the Network Is Operating In…
- 5. Take Out the Batteries Without Turning Off the Phone This is the fifth and last trick.
What does it imply when it says PPS 610?
Fl_retire. +32 more. 2 y ago. @Yellowbone94 PPS is an abbreviation for “Prepaid Service,” and a 6180 error indicates that the person in question either does not have service, does not have funds, or is disconnected. They will be able to make and receive calls and texts once they are in a service area or once they have refilled their account.
What exactly is pts6180 stand for?
We would be more than delighted to explain what the meaning of (PTS 6180) is. It indicates that the person you are phoning has used up all of the available minutes on the pre-paid phone that they have. To put it simply, in order for the call to go through, you will have to wait until additional airtime has been added to the phone.
What exactly is the meaning of us01lv?
It indicates that he has prevented you from making phone calls to him in the future.
The Cell Number You Provided Is Unavailable | MKV Technical Study Points
We found 35 questions connected to this topic.
What exactly does it imply when it says unavailable on a mobile phone?
Basics. Cell phone calls that originate from an area or region from which your wireless service provider or phone company is unable to collect a phone number are displayed on a caller ID as “Unavailable” on a receiving phone’s display of incoming calls. A caller who has deliberately prevented your phone from recognizing his number is said to be calling from a “restricted” number.
What does it mean to not be able to accept calls at this time?
It’s possible that the person you’re trying to contact has your number banned, which is why you’re getting the notice that says “Person is not accepting calls.” You are unable to communicate with the other user directly through the majority of accounts; however, you are able to leave a voicemail for them. If it doesn’t work, you may always try calling someone else who the two of you know.
Does * 67 still work?
You can conceal your phone number by dialing *67.
*67 is the best option for disguising your phone number because it just costs one extra digit for each call. This method is compatible with both landlines and mobile phones. To call the number you want to call, open the keypad on your phone and dial * 6 7 followed by the number you want to call.
When you call a number that has blocked your calls, what happens?
If you call someone who has blocked your number, you won’t receive any type of warning that they have done so, even if they have answered the call. The ringtone and voicemail pattern, on the other hand, won’t behave regularly… You will only hear one ring before being transferred to your voicemail. You are welcome to leave a voicemail; however, the message will not be delivered straight to the mailbox of the recipient.
Is PPS 6180 out of reach in any way?
If the message that appears on the screen reads “the number you are trying to call is not reachable PPS 6180” or anything to that effect, it is likely that the client is on a prepaid plan and does not have the cash in their account to purchase additional minutes. In most cases, resolving this issue simply requires adding more money to their account, which may also be the case for you.
What does it indicate when it tells you that the number you tried to call is not in service?
When you get the intercept message that says “the number you have dialed is not in service,” one of the many possible reasons is that the number you are attempting to call has been disconnected from the network provider. Another possibility is that the number you dialed is incorrect; for example, you may have missed one or more numbers or switched the digits for themselves.
How can I make my call seem like it’s busy?
- Locate the phone icon, then tap it.
- To access the settings, first hit the menu button (it looks like three vertical dots), then tap Settings.
- Choose Further settings by going to the Calls menu.
- To activate the function, you must first flip the switch that is located next to Call waiting.
How do I stop the call waiting?
- Check to see if your Android or iPhone is set to the Airplane or Flight mode…
- Turn off the call blocking feature….
- Stop forwarding calls on your phone….
- Verify the settings for the “Do Not Disturb” (DND) feature….
- Verify the settings for the auto-reject feature…
- Make sure the settings for “Display over other apps” are correct.
What are some ways that you can know if someone has blocked your phone number?
If you receive a notification that says “Message Not Sent” or if you do not receive any notification at all, this is an indication that there may be a block on your account. The next thing you may do is give the person a call. If the call either immediately goes to voicemail or rings once (or a half ring) before going to voicemail, this is additional proof that you may have been restricted from receiving calls from that number.
How can I get in touch with someone who has blocked my number?
Dial *67. Your phone call will appear to have come from an “unknown” or “private” number if you enter this code before making a call. Insert the code before the number that you are dialing, such as *67-408-221-XXXX. For example, this would look like this:
What kind of message will I get if someone blocks my phone number?
If you have your number blocked, you will only hear one ring before your call is transferred to your voicemail. There is no guarantee that your phone number gets blacklisted just because it has an unique ring pattern. It is possible that the person is engaged in a conversation with someone else at the same time that you are calling them, that they have turned off their phone, or that they have sent the call directly to voicemail.
What are the steps I need to take to text someone who has blocked me?
You need to make use of a free text messaging service in order to send a message to a number that is blocked. A text message can be sent from an anonymous email to a recipient’s cell phone by using a text messaging service that is available online.
What function does the * 68 code serve on a mobile phone?
Call Forwarding will no longer be used. Always.
- Raise the handset of the phone and either press the button labeled “Speaker” or the “Headset” button.
- Followed by the number #, dial the code *73.
- You will hear a message confirming your selection.
Is it possible to dial * 69 from a blocked number?
1. Utilizing *69 to return a private call at no cost to yourself. You have the legal right to investigate the person who is associated with a blocked number, despite the fact that people are permitted to hide their phone numbers in order to protect their privacy and confidentiality. On landline phones, pressing *69 will cause an automated call to be placed to the most recent number that called you.
Does Star 67 still work 2021?
If I dial *67, will I still be able to get through if my number has been blocked? According to the results of our tests in April of 2021, this is still functional. If you dial *67 followed by the complete ten-digit phone number of the person you wish to call, your call will go through. On the caller ID of the recipient, it will say “Unknown Caller” or something along those lines.
Why am I able to make calls but not receive incoming calls?
Make sure that your device’s Airplane Mode is turned off before continuing. If it is turned off but your Android phone is still unable to make or receive calls, you can try activating Airplane Mode and then turning it off again after a few seconds have passed. You may turn off airplane mode by going to the Quick Settings drawer on your Android device and selecting “Airplane Mode,” or you can go to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode.
How can you tell if your Android phone number has been blocked by another user?
If you have an Android device, the only way to know for sure if your phone number has been blocked by another user is to directly ask that individual. On the other hand, if phone calls and texts that you send from your Android device to a certain person don’t appear to be reaching that person, it’s possible that your number has been banned.
How do you call private?
- Enter *67.
- Simply key in the phone number you wish to reach.
- Tap Call. Instead of your cell number being displayed on the recipient’s phone, the words “Private” or “Anonymous” or another indicator of your choosing will appear.
How do I prevent other people from using my phone?
- Flight mode or airplane mode. Putting your mobile phone into airplane mode, also known as flight mode, is the quickest and easiest way to make it unavailable to others….
- Go to a different cellphone network….
- Change network mode. …
- Forward call. …
- Sim card trick. …
- Third-party applications. …
- Take the battery out of the device….
- Aluminum foil.