Andrew Knack is a city councilor of Ward 1 in Edmonton, Alberta. He was elected by the people of Ward 1 in 2013.
Councilor Knack is an advocate of the community league system and served on both the Meadowlark and Jasper Park Community Leagues. Before being elected, he was managing a retail business based in the ward.
Andrew Knackâ€™s Wiki, Age, Family
Andrew Knack doesnâ€™t have an official Wikipedia page yet, but his biography has been listed on other Internet websites.
We cannot trace any details related to Andrew Knackâ€™s age but judging from his appearance; he seems to be in his mid-40s.
Moving towards his family, Andrew Knack has not disclosed any information regarding his biological parents and siblings for now.
Andrew Knackâ€™s Wife, Education, Twitter
There is also no information available regarding Andrew Knackâ€™s relationship status and wife on the web.
Talking about Andrew Knackâ€™s educational background, he graduated from the University of Alberta with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 2006.
On Twitter, Andrew Knack has 10.4k followers under the official account @AndrewKnack.
|Education||Bachelor of Commerce|
Top 10 Facts About Andrew Knack
- Andrew Knack is a city councilor of Ward1 in Edmonton, Alberta, since 2013.
- On Twitter, Andrew Knack has over 10.4k followers. Likewise, he has over 2.1k followers on his Facebook account.
- There is also no information available regarding Andrew Knackâ€™s wife on the web.
- His birth month is November 23rd.
- Andrew Knack holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta.
- He is an advocate for the community league system and has served on both the Meadowlark and Jasper Park Community Leagues.
- Councilor Knack responsible for four Council Initiatives: NextGen Seniors, Public Engagement, and Transportation Innovation.
- He is well respected and loved by his people, according to tweets on his Twitter account.
- Andrew, before being elected, was managing a retail business based in the ward.
- He was born in Edmonton and was raised in Spruce Grove.